British Airways announced today its plans to spend more than £5 billion on customer products and services over the next five years.
The funds will be allocated for the following activities:
- Purchase of new aircrafts.
- New World Traveller and World Traveller Plus cabins.
- A revamped First Class.
- Significant improvements at the facilities at the Gatwick airport.
- Upgrade and opening of new lounges across the route network.
- Improvement in catering services.
- Technological upgrade both in air and on ground for better customer experience.
- Much more user friendly website and Apps.