Hilton and ANA have gotten together to provide a customized lounge and in-flight services catering to the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The tie-up named as “Experience More” is intended to utilize Hilton’s hospitality experience in re-shaping the ANA lounge and in-flight services experience for its customers thereby trying to bring the best of both the worlds together.
The initial phase of this partnership will run from June 1 to August 31, 2015 and will be targeting ANA lounges in Haneda and Narita and the flights from Tokyo to Honolulu. The benefits listed are as follows:
- The travelers’ journeys begin following the check-in at the airport, as they enter the ANA lounges in Haneda or Narita airport in Japan
- Guests will be delighted with the lounge menu offerings, which were specially created by chefs at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort and promise an authentic taste of Hawaii
- As they relax and enjoy phenomenal food offerings, guests can also view a destination video on Hawaii, which will be played on the TV screens in the lounges, providing inspiration for their next vacation.
- Travelers, in both the economy and business classes, on all ANA flights between Tokyo and Honolulu can look forward to Hawaiian-inspired menus exclusively designed by chefs at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
- Passengers can sit back, relax and enjoy a 30-minute Hawaii destination video.
- Guests may also take a copy of a mini guidebook which was specially-commissioned for this partnership, and which features recommendations for sightseeing and food, as well as an introduction to Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.”
Marking the start of this relationship, you can now earn double ANA Mileage Club miles with Hilton HHonors when you stay at any of the participating hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio globally, and enjoy triple miles in Japan or Hawaii from May 1 to August 31, 2015. You can find more details about this offer here.